Terravita Market Update
June 2, 2023
May Market Update
- Terravita Market Update
- The Road Ahead
- Scott’s June Article in The Scottsdale North Newspaper
- Sneak Peek at the first edition of our New Podcast
- Brief Park Update
- Another Miss On Scottsdale North
- More News You Can Use
1. Terravita Market Update
We have been alluding for months that the Terravita market would have an exceptional May, and it did not disappoint. May had record-breaking figures to make your head spin. We saw the priciest per-square-foot sale ever at a whopping $692. Sounds like a lot? That’s because it is! We also observed the highest monthly average per square foot at a mind-boggling $519. Now, if that doesn’t say ‘peak market performance,’ I don’t know what does.
Yet, as astonishing as these numbers are, what really gets me is the enormous gap between the highest and lowest per-square-foot sales – a jaw-dropping $339! You could drive a Cadillac through that gap. We have never seen that kind of delta between the high and the low. Possibly more remarkable – the least expensive per-square-foot sale came from the most popular floor plan, located on a golf course lot! Isn’t that crazy!
Go Deeper into Terravita Data
- TV Market Stats
- May Closed Sales Data By Floorplan
- Active Terravita Listings
- Terravita Floorplans
- Read Past Market Updates
2. The Road Ahead
3. Scott’s Article in The Scottsdale North Newspaper For June
Read it, and then give us your story!
4. Sneak Peek at the first edition of our New Podcast – Check it out by clicking below!
5. Brief Scottsdale North Park Update – Check it out by clicking below!
6. Scottsdale North Forgotten Again!
7. News You Can Use
Thought For The Day
Stay curious. Learning is what makes life better and better.
– Scott Gaertner, in his rule book for his kids
Thank you all for reading and supporting our updates. We know there are a lot of things out there pulling for your attention these days. Please let us know anything we can do better.